HOw to have a body positive holiday
Reserve your space below!
Thursday, December 8th 6:15-7:45
Join Jamie Earnhardt, a counselor and body positive coach in Asheville, and learn how to feel grounded, empowered and unapologetic around food and your body this holiday!
• Knowing what to do/say when *dear* Aunt Terry gives you the up and down and makes that unsolicited comment about your weight
• Eating & enjoying whatever the hell you want instead of sneaking, bingeing or depriving yourself
• Actually enjoying time with loved ones instead of fantasizing about them leaving so you can go primal on the dessert table
• Being part of the pictures and memory making instead of "going to bathroom" every time someone whips out a camera
• Putting you and your needs first (What?! YES.)
• Giving yourself permission to feel calm, say no, rock any outfit, savor the food and enjoy this holiday on your own terms
It's Possible. This Year. Unapologetic. You're Allowed.
Free Event With Reservation
Sign up here to reserve your spot! There are limited spaces.
You will also be signed up to receive information about other body positive opportunities.
If you do not want to be on this email list, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Women's Wellness and Education Center
24 Arlington Street, Asheville NC 28801