Ditch the Diet Rollercoaster
What would your life be like if you weren't always worried about your jean size or what you ate? What could be possible for you?
Let's find out.
- 8-week class in Asheville
- Wednesdays 6-8pm starting October 12th, 2016
In Food and Body Rebels, you will:
- Learn how to conquer of the diet-emotional eating-binge cycle
- Tame those nasty critics in your head
- Shift your diet-brain thinking (this is a GAME CHANGER)
- Develop fierce self-compassion
- Appreciate, take care of and move your body- at any size
- Find out what you're REALLY craving
- Start living your fullest life now- not 5-100lbs from now
- Remember you're hot shit whose energy is needed elsewhere
Food and Body Rebels is for women, 18 years and older, of all sizes who are fed up with the endless diets and body shame. It CAN be easier. If you're ready to try something different, let's do this.
If you want to see if Food and Body Rebels is a good fit, let's jump on a free 20 minute discovery call together! If you have other questions, please contact me (button below)!
Small group size. Supportive space. Amazing women. Body positive.
Limited Spots Available.
1:1 Coaching Spots Also Available
This is NOT a diet. It's a ticket off the rollercoaster.
Jamie Earnhardt is a licensed mental health counselor and a body positive coach in Asheville, NC. She helps women feel sane around food and comfortable in their own skin- at any size. She believes in the power of women supporting women, Health at Every Size (R), that all of us were born to take up space and that ALL bodies are good bodies.